http://lawnearme.net accept no responsibility for the accuracy of third-party content or links, or your reliance on any information contained within any such content available through our site. The comments published on http://lawnearme.net represent a wide range of views and interests of the participating individuals and organisations.
Statements made during online discussions are the personal opinions of the commentators and do not necessarily reflect those of http://lawnearme.net or any of our sponsors. http://lawnearme.net at all times and at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to remove resonably offensive comments.
http://lawnearme.net does not create any news or content. Only news with an authentic source/link is allowed to be shared on the forum or It will not be allowed on the forum and get deleted by one of http://lawnearme.net Moderators immediately. Please contact for copyright related issues.
- If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to http://lawnearme.net (text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on http://lawnearme.net any material that is libelous, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. You agree to use the http://lawnearme.net discussion forums only for lawful purposes.
- If you are sharing an article, proper credit must be given to the creator/source by adding direct link to the page/site
- Video sharing/embedding is only allowed from Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo & Facebook(This is just to ensure, no copy right content is displayed on the site)
- All discussion forum messages must contain the accurate name and electronic mail address of the participant.
- All discussion forum messages must contribute new ideas, and must not repeat previously posted material.
- All discussion forum topics must be created with proper case, and must not use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
- To maintain a high quality content, discussion moderators may remove messages which stray from the topic or do not contribute new ideas.
- Discussion material on http://lawnearme.net is for your personal use only. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained through http://lawnearme.net , except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law.
Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning.
These rules may be modified from time to time by the http://lawnearme.net Editorial Board.